>Structure Of The Story
- Title: Title is one of the major factors of your article. The title should be short (10-15 words), interesting and meaningful. Include Main keywords in Your Title (But don’t overdo it). First Letter of every word should be in the capital.
- Thumbnail: Thumbnail or Cover image should be uploaded separately and while uploading choose the best image out of other uploaded images and make sure the image is clickable. If your image is uploaded already and you choose to make one of the uploaded images as thumbnail upload it again (twice). In case you want to use two images make a collage using pixlr.com or photoshop.Size should be (1200*600) Avoid the images which have watermark or logo. Nude images are not Allowed.
- Description: When it comes to writing a description make it straight and clear to readers. Try to be as interesting and funny as possible. Make sure your description is in the form of a story, interaction, conversation.Use proper keywords are much as possible and at the same time avoid theoretical description.Grammatical and Spelling errors. So, read the entire story twice before submitting it.Strict NO to copy paste.
- SEO: Seo is considered as the major factor of the entire story. So, add high-value keywords in title, description and captions. In linking articles of scoopfeed is allowed and must. (max three interlinking of articles is fine)
- Tags: It’s up to you whether you add tags or not but in case you wish to add them try adding five proper keywords which are related to the story.
- Category: Choose the category which is related to the story.If you are not sure, ask us, and we are happy to assist you.
- Images: Always use (at least 1012) high-quality images. Don’t use nude or seminude images and images that provoke violence. Story less than eight images will be not accepted. The size of images should not be less that 600*400. Images must be uniformly bigger. Avoid using images that include any logo. Write a witty one-liner caption. Including proper keywords, in first and the last caption will help your stories rank on Google. Add a description to images wherever necessary.
- Video: If your story demands a video you can add a video from Youtube/Facebook.If you are writing a story from a video, you can take 7 to 8 screenshots from the video itself and post them as pictures.
- Source and Courtesy: You must mention the image sources and give due courtesy to the originator of the content.Mention proper URL of images. Always prefer primary image sources. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, etc. are the primary sources. Proofreading is mandatory before publishing. Feel free to ask if you have any doubt.
Content Guidelines Which You Need To Follow For Sure
a.Your story should be funny, interesting and do remember that it is being created for entertainment and fun. It is not a blog. Don’t be theoretical and try to use slang and colloquialism as much as possible.
b. Create meaningful, short and interesting titles. c .
c . Description should be in either first person or second person, short (300-500 words), contextual and straight to the point. d . Avoid any type of material that can be misconstrued as mean, hateful, spiteful towards any group or religion.
d . Avoid any type of material that can be misconstrued as mean, hateful, spiteful towards any group or religion. Also misogynistic words and slurs are not tolerated, regardless of context.
e . Try to write the description as a story/interaction/conversation. Story has to be instant, it should come based on the current context and situation.
f. The content should be original and never published elsewhere. We hate copy cats!
g . Always use High-Quality images, respect the copyrights and give due credits to the author in source section.
h . Try to use at least 15-20 images and put most relevant image as cover image.
i. A thorough research must be done on the topic before writing about it. The content must be written by a native person, someone who knows and understands the topic closely.
j. Double check your photographs, they should be in the context of the story.
k . Always use short, interesting captions for images and provide details about image in the description.
l . Avoid posting pornographic, warez, spam or illegal content. You may be banned from ScoopFeed for doing that.
m . If you want to promote your work in the story, you can add your bio in the description and provide links to your website and social media profiles.
Share your story on your social media profiles. Share and let your friends and family know!