“When you are well dressed, others notice you; In case of being badly dressed, notice your clothes, “said Coco Chanel. And it’s hard not to agree with her because the costumes are an important part of our look. Any error in it can be counterproductive, especially when it comes to the first meeting or a business meeting.
Crazyfeed.com compiled some basic rules about dressing with which you will always look 100%.
1. The middle button of the jacket always fastens; the top button, as you decide; the bottom button, never
2. When you wear a shirt, you can only leave 2 buttons unbuttoned at most
3. Combine the earrings with a bracelet, and the necklace or pendant with your ring. Three or four accessories of the same style in a look is an exaggeration
4. The end of the tie should reach the line of the trouser belt or cover it lightly
5. Mini skirt or neckline. One of two. Combining both in an outfit looks vulgar
6. If you wear a shirt without a jacket, you do not need a tie
7. The neckline of your office blouse should not be deeper than 10 cm from the clavicle
8. If you fold your shirt in your pants, put on a belt
9. Between low-waist jeans and a cardigan should not poke the naked body. If necessary, wear a blouse
10. The belt should match in color with your shoes
11. Cut all visible labels on clothing
12. Do not exaggerate with the pattern. It is only permissible to combine two different patterns of the same color or with the same drawing of different size
13. The socks must be high enough so that underneath them you can not see your bare legs when you sit down
14. A sleeveless office blouse should cover the shoulders. Straps in a formal environment are not acceptable
Share these tips with your acquaintances who are preparing for your life interview or with those who do not know how to choose a tie. Let’s make this world a better place (speaking of fashion, of course)!